Friday, March 23, 2007

Invaluable Friends


Sometimes in life God allows us to be fortunate enough to meet people that we know we will be friends with the rest of our lives.

David Carrel lived across the hall from me my freshman year of college. My sophomore year we ran against each other for SGA president. First place received the office of president, while second place received vice-president, and we were the only two running, so needless to say, we worked together in SGA that year. By Christmas of 2004 we had become close friends. Dave's character, honesty, and integrity have always impressed and inspired me.

Currently, Dave and his wife, Sarah, are raising support to serve God on the mission field in Amazonas, Brazil. Their love for God and their love for people has resulted in their total committal to what they believe is right, just, and true. On my main page you will find a link or two about their goals and plans. Check their site out and take a minute to pray for them as they persevere in their calling.

God bless you guys, David and Sarah. You have blessed me.

http://www.webmissions.com/carrelsinbrazil/
http://media.putfile.com/Dave-and-Sarah-Carrel-missionarys-to-Brazil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man, your check is in the mail. I appreciate the advertising.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

Stop by my homepage; hang the baseball