Friday, September 12, 2008

"At least I know how to use a computer . . ."

Dear Senator Obama,

I noticed on your job application it states you “know how to use a computer.” I’m glad you know how to do this, but I must inform you that this ability is not a requirement for Commander-in-Chief. However, sound judgment, integrity, and experience are essential, and we have already found an applicant with these qualities; therefore, you may resubmit your resume in four years if you wish.

Fox news story

P.S. One reason John McCain doesn't use a computer is because he was injured so badly as a POW he has extreme difficulty using a keyboard. And you attack him for it? That's pathetic. National Review

9-22-08 Politico Update: Asked why it was aired, Biden said: "I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we would have never done it."

No comments: