Thursday, September 10, 2009

"We need laws to make me give my money away"

One of my complaints against many of the wealthy politicians pushing for universal health care is that they say “rich people like themselves” should pay higher taxes and should help others with healthcare because they can afford it, but there is nothing keeping them from giving their money to those causes right now. If they truly believed in the cause, they would not need the government to pass laws to take their money away. Many of them give almost nothing! Joe Biden is one of the best examples of this. He said during the campaign it was time the rich paid higher taxes to help the less fortunate, but his tax records showed he gave virtually nothing to charity.

The main issue goes to the role of government. I simply do not believe it is morally right for the government to excessively take from those who earned it to give it to someone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulabusuhu.virtue.nu/utybev.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]