Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sen. Kerry . . . Are you kidding me?

Fox News has this story about the new "ammo" John Kerry has against the Swift Boat boys who helped take him down. I'm posting this because the quote below makes me laugh and feel sick at the same time. "Weren't able to produce all that at the time?" You have got to be kidding me.

Well, I guess sometimes it takes time to find evidence for manufactured accounts of events. Who knew?

From Fox News:
"We have put together a documented portfolio that frankly puts their lies in such a total light of absurdity and indecency, that should they ever rear their ugly heads again, we have every single 't’ crossed and 'i’ dotted, and I welcome that in a sense,'' Kerry said after addressing Boston's South Shore Chamber of Commerce. "It’s a shame we weren’t able to produce all that at the time.'' (Emphasis added.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not like Senator Kerry orthe policies he would have enacted as President if he were elected but the Swift Boat fiasco was pretty shameful. Even John McCain thought so... That is one reasons I love Mike Huckabee, he can win without attacking people... if a Republican think they can beat Hillary by slinging mud they will be as wrong as the GOP was when they tried that tactic on Bill.